CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Rainforest afghan by Graphworks (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25524)

TLMSAM June 25th 04 10:48 PM

Rainforest afghan by Graphworks

I'm looking for the Rainforest afghan pattern by Graphworks. Can anyone help
me find it? Thanks in advance. my email is:

tlmsam at aol dot com
Change the at to @ and the dot to .

Sandra

CRFT456 July 4th 04 08:50 PM

I have it....and did still plan on keeping it--beautiful and haven't had a
chance to get to it yet. I got it at MJDesigns a few years ago. There is
contact info(no idea how current) inside the leaflet, perhaps they can get
you/direct you to a source?
Graphworks International, Inc.
400 Two Mile Pike
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
(615) 859-1201
(615)851-7100 Fax

model stitch, beadwork, polyclay...and sell it.....graphic design too
www.moonbeamglitter.com
( WIP www.moonlitcrossings.com)