CraftBanter

-   -   OT Off to hospital (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88738)

Lizzy Taylor November 10th 07 10:45 AM

OT Off to hospital

The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy

Shirley Shone November 10th 07 11:30 AM

OT Off to hospital

I hope all goes well.
Shirley

In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Bobbie Sews More November 10th 07 12:23 PM

OT Off to hospital

Hope tht this will be a short Hospital visit.
Barbara in SC

Patti November 10th 07 02:21 PM

OT Off to hospital

Wishing you both all the very best, Lizzy. Anxious time for you. Hope
all will go excellently.
..
In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes
The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Kate XXXXXX November 10th 07 04:06 PM

OT Off to hospital

Lizzy Taylor wrote:
The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy

And hugs back to you, for the kid in the scaffold and all the family. I
know it *should* be straight forward, but kids is kids!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Pat in Virginia November 13th 07 10:13 AM

OT Off to hospital

Lizzy:
Sending prayers for your son. I know it is difficult to
keep a lively boy restrained, so I wish you lots of
patience!
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA