CraftBanter

-   -   This is another Disappearing Nine Patch (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140398)

[email protected] November 16th 18 05:16 PM

This is another Disappearing Nine Patch

I made this quilt before, except I used different shades greens with the center using turquoise, so this time I wanted to try blue and lavender with a dark purple in center. Made 30 of these blocks, cut them 2 1/4 inch in the center both ways changed the 4 sections around and have sewn them back together. I did all this while waiting for the material to finish the Rainbow Squared quilt. I am now finishing Rainbow Squared quilt by putting on the inner border and have the outer border ironed and cut to 5 1/2 in ready to sew. Hope some of you will try the Disappearing 9 patch quilt or Rainbow Squared. I liked it well enough to make a 2nd Disappearing 9 patch.
Sandy$