CraftBanter

-   -   OT ecard (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27927)

NightMist November 2nd 03 06:30 PM

OT ecard

Somebody has sent me an ecard, and I can't pick it up.
The site says I am not authorized to get in.

Thanks for thinking of me whoever you are :)

NightMist
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?

Kate Dicey November 3rd 03 01:30 AM

NightMist wrote:

Somebody has sent me an ecard, and I can't pick it up.
The site says I am not authorized to get in.

Thanks for thinking of me whoever you are :)

NightMist
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Bloody Hell!!
I'm a sugar bowl!

I got the same! It's either due a thank you, or a kind of spam.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

frood November 3rd 03 03:53 AM

Twasn't me, but I was thinking about you on Friday. Can't remember why, now.
:-P

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Anna Belle November 3rd 03 03:07 PM

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 01:30:11 +0000, Kate Dicey
wrote:

NightMist wrote:

Somebody has sent me an ecard, and I can't pick it up.
The site says I am not authorized to get in.

Thanks for thinking of me whoever you are :)

NightMist
--

We got the E card also. It is a spam/virus trying to get in. DH
looked at all the details (got to learn how to do that). Our spam

NightMist November 3rd 03 11:46 PM

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:07:06 GMT, "Anna Belle"
wrote:

NightMist wrote:

Somebody has sent me an ecard, and I can't pick it up.
The site says I am not authorized to get in.

Thanks for thinking of me whoever you are :)

We got the E card also. It is a spam/virus trying to get in. DH
looked at all the details (got to learn how to do that). Our spam
program kept us safe.

I got it in my webmail, so any naughty bits were stripped before I
ever saw it, I'm set to open text only anyway.

If the site was giving out viri free with every hit, they blew it.
If I can't get in, I can't catch it.

Last night's run of the weekly scan for viri and spyware and all that
came up clean.

Oh and BTW, if you get spam from the address you see me posting under,
it's not me. I've been getting loads of returned mail etc. that I
never sent, and my DH (who is the webmaster) has been getting netcop
reports. He is rather enjoying telling people who should know better
to check their headers.

NightMist