CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   BOOKS: Quilt, Sew, Craft (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14470)

[email protected] April 9th 04 07:39 PM

BOOKS: Quilt, Sew, Craft

I am cleaning out my sewing room, and have over 200 books from my own
and MIL's stash to sell. Have 4 lists; please email me, and I will
forward the lists. You name it, I probably have it, between the two of
us, we've tried everything: mucho quilting, needlepoint, cross stitch,
embroidery, sewing, textile books, how-to home dec books, (curtains,
shades, drapes, etc.), as well as collecting Country, Victorian
interiors, pictorals of fine homes of the East Coast), making doll
houses, doll furniture, crochet, knitting, etc.
Germ-free mail, BTW!
Cea