CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD Anyone interested in a VERY GOOD Tumbler? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5101)

Harry March 20th 04 08:19 PM

AD Anyone interested in a VERY GOOD Tumbler?

Thumbler Tumbler Model A-R2 Retail - $128.18
Like new and used very little. Excellent condition!

MODEL A-R2 ROCK TUMBLER Versatile two-barrel 6lb. capacity tumbler. Uses two 3 lb.
capacity long life molded rubber barrels. Ideal for small batches of single-type stones for
jewelry making or for brass polishing. Heavy continuous duty fan colored motor, Overload
protected. Shipping Wt. 9 lbs. Comes with an extra lid ring for Model A Series which retails
for $4.50 plus shipping.

A photo can be seen here... please note... this is not a photo of mine, but the same kind:
http://ppinkfish.homestead.com/wonderland.html

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in buying this. Thanks!

Harry

lgreene March 20th 04 08:52 PM

Harry:
What's your asking price? I don't do best offer, or make an offer. I don't
know where that came from, but I just don't.

I like to know what you want to get for it.

Many thanks.
lg

Debbie B March 21st 04 04:38 AM

Does that mean that you aren't doing the glass anymore?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Harry" wrote in message
Thumbler Tumbler Model A-R2 Retail - $128.18
Like new and used very little. Excellent condition!

MODEL A-R2 ROCK TUMBLER Versatile two-barrel 6lb. capacity tumbler. Uses

two 3 lb.
capacity long life molded rubber barrels. Ideal for small batches of

single-type stones for
jewelry making or for brass polishing. Heavy continuous duty fan colored

motor, Overload
protected. Shipping Wt. 9 lbs. Comes with an extra lid ring for Model A

Series which retails
for $4.50 plus shipping.

A photo can be seen here... please note... this is not a photo of mine,

but the same kind:
http://ppinkfish.homestead.com/wonderland.html

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in buying this. Thanks!

Harry

---

Harry March 21st 04 11:25 AM

I am still doing everything I was before. :) I don't need this tumbler, because I have
a 12 pound guy that pretty much does everything at once. So I figured I would sell
this one and give some one a chance to own a great tumbler. Also I still have my other
3 pound Lortone. I really don't have a use for this one.

Harry

Debbie B March 21st 04 02:30 PM

Okay. Just checking. I have a ton of bottles again that I want to send to
you. lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Harry March 21st 04 02:42 PM

Whenever you want to send them is fine with me. :)
If I don't sell this tumbler I will load it up with what you send. :)
Let me know if or when you want some of the glass and/or Paua.
BTW... if anyone wants or needs more glass or Paua I have some.
I don't have a lot of Paua, but I kept quite a bit, just in case someone
would want any. :))

Harry

Debbie B March 22nd 04 12:43 AM

I would love some glass.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Harry March 24th 04 12:43 PM

My tumbler has been spoken for and is no longer available.
A wonderful person shall be receiving a marvelous machine, but
if they change their mind and decide they do not want it I shall keep it. :))
Thank you so much.

Harry