CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   MB or Mb (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37000)

julia July 2nd 03 05:15 PM

MB or Mb

(Roxanne) wrote in news:70d6086.0307020739.36d5c734
@posting.google.com:

Can someone explain the difference here? I don't understand if how the
brother 4Mb card has 250,000 stitches and The Ultimate Card that is
1MB and has 450,000 stitches. Thank You

Mb=Megabits MB=Megabytes. Bits are smaller than bytes (8 bits make 1 byte).
So that may explain why the MB card has more.

-j

Roxanne July 10th 03 06:15 PM

OOOOoooooooooh:)
they should put that on the box or announce, it's unfair when people don't know.

P.S. can you tell I'm a little bitter