PDA

View Full Version : OT 4th of July

Shirley Shone
July 4th 03, 06:53 AM
Just wishing all of you who celebrate it.
A Happy Fourth of July.
Love
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Shirley Shone
July 4th 03, 07:18 AM
Sorry to follow my own post but I do not know what the heck that reveal
bit at the bottom is. Certainly nothing that I have put on. So please
ignore it.
Shirley

In article >, Shirley Shone

--
Shirley Shone

mkahogan
July 4th 03, 02:12 PM
Thanks. How are you doing today, Shirley? Does the UK celebrate being rid
of that pesky colony?!
KathyH
"Shirley Shone" > wrote in message
> Just wishing all of you who celebrate it.
> A Happy Fourth of July.
> Love
> Shirley
> --
> Shirley Shone

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 4th 03, 03:13 PM
>A Happy Fourth of July

OMG!!! I just opened the door to let the dog out and is it ever humid. I
don't plan on being out in it very much. This would be a good day to just
bead.

Jo Jo

Shirley Shone
July 4th 03, 06:28 PM
Not in the neck of my woods they do not. I doubt if more than a handful
of people realised what it is around here.
I mean to say they have not got a whole bunch of friends like I have
across the pond.
Thanks for asking and I will say I am reasonable today apart from the
odd ache and pain.
Love Shirley

In article >, mkahogan

--
Shirley Shone

Dr. Sooz
July 4th 03, 06:35 PM
>Thanks for asking and I will say I am reasonable today apart from the
>odd ache and pain.
>Love Shirley

I'm glad, Shirley. Mercury says hi.
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Dr. Sooz
July 4th 03, 07:01 PM
He is so happy here! I wish you could come by for tea.

>Hi Back to Mercury and give him a loving scratch behind the ear for me.
>Shirley

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

mkahogan
July 5th 03, 12:48 AM
Where doyou live?
KathyH
"SmartAlecBlonde4" > wrote in message
> >A Happy Fourth of July
>
> OMG!!! I just opened the door to let the dog out and is it ever humid. I
> don't plan on being out in it very much. This would be a good day to just
> bead.
>
> Jo Jo

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 5th 03, 12:59 AM
>Where doyou live?
>KathyH

In central IL. Had a high of 94 and the humidity is horrid. Went to da & du's
shindig and roasted. To hot to really enjoy anything. I'm glad to be back
home and in the air conditioning. I always think back to when I was a kid. We
never lived in air conditioned homes and I wonder how we stood it. Guess you
just don't feel it as much when your a kid. The older I get the more humidity
gets me. I'd rather have snow than this hot humid crap. Makes me grouchy to.

Jo Jo

mkahogan
July 5th 03, 03:49 PM
We live one state above, in east central Wisconsin. It's been pretty hot
here too, but I would rather have this than snow.
KathyH
"SmartAlecBlonde4" > wrote in message
> >Where doyou live?
> >KathyH
> >

> In central IL. Had a high of 94 and the humidity is horrid. Went to da &
du's
> shindig and roasted. To hot to really enjoy anything. I'm glad to be
back
> home and in the air conditioning. I always think back to when I was a
kid. We
> never lived in air conditioned homes and I wonder how we stood it. Guess
you
> just don't feel it as much when your a kid. The older I get the more
humidity
> gets me. I'd rather have snow than this hot humid crap. Makes me grouchy
to.

> Jo Jo

Dr. Sooz
July 5th 03, 05:18 PM
We've got clusters of people on RCB....there's one in Wisconsin, one in
Florida, one in Ohio (any more?). You guys should get together in your
clusters! (We've done it here in northern California).

>We live one state above, in east central Wisconsin.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Rachel T.
July 5th 03, 06:18 PM
>one in Ohio (any more?).

There are at least 5 of us. :)

Rachel T.
Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days. ;)

JustBeaded
July 5th 03, 06:35 PM
Actually, we have quite a few in Florida:

Linda 2, Laurie, Valerie, Shelby and Cindy Parker. I think there's one more
from the Tallahassee area, but I forget who.

Linda2

Nicole @ Black Cat Beads
July 5th 03, 06:57 PM
Yeah... Let have another get-together for Nor.CAL! I missed the last one.

Nicole

Diana Curtis wrote:
> Heck, Id like to see us in one big cluster, a sort of communal bead group.
> The problem would be finding a spot that would suit each and all of us.
> Sooz, dear, is there room for one more in N. CA?
> Diana
>
> --
> http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
> "Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
>
>>We've got clusters of people on RCB....there's one in Wisconsin, one in
>>Florida, one in Ohio (any more?). You guys should get together in your
>>clusters! (We've done it here in northern California).
>>

>>>We live one state above, in east central Wisconsin.
>>

>>~~
>>Sooz
>>-------
>>ESBC
>>Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
>>http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
>>One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
>>exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

--
Nicole
Black Cat Beads

eBay Store: http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads

I never met a bead I did not like! : )

Diana Curtis
July 5th 03, 08:20 PM

"Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
> We've got clusters of people on RCB....there's one in Wisconsin, one in
> Florida, one in Ohio (any more?). You guys should get together in your
> clusters! (We've done it here in northern California).
>
> >We live one state above, in east central Wisconsin.
>

> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> ESBC
> Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
> One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
> exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Carlinda Boyles
July 6th 03, 12:36 AM
I'm in central Ohio, near Columbus.
Carlinda
"Rachel T." > wrote in message
> >one in Ohio (any more?).
>
> There are at least 5 of us. :)
>

> Rachel T.
> Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days. ;)

Helen Page
July 6th 03, 01:19 AM
You can tell I spend way too much time online, on US-biased sites/groups -
there have been fireworks here today and yesterday, and probably will be
tomorrow too, and my first thought on hearing them wasn't "why are they
setting off fireworks?!" - I just though "oh, 4th July" and went back to my
tv programme!

Barbara Otterson
July 7th 03, 12:51 AM
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 01:19:24 +0100, "Helen Page" >
wrote:

>You can tell I spend way too much time online, on US-biased sites/groups -
>there have been fireworks here today and yesterday, and probably will be
>tomorrow too, and my first thought on hearing them wasn't "why are they
>setting off fireworks?!" - I just though "oh, 4th July" and went back to my
>tv programme!

Goodness! You would rather watch TV than go see fireworks?
They're so beautiful. Incredible colors. Wild designs.
This year the crescent moon was right in the center of
the show. Fabulous! All kinds of new designs started
running through my head. But then, I rarely watch TV.
Too much good stuff to do.
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

"Do not spoil what you have, by desiring what
you have not; remember that what you now have
was once among the things only hoped for."

Harry
February 17th 04, 06:57 PM
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:53:26 +0100, Shirley Shone > wrote:

>Just wishing all of you who celebrate it.
>A Happy Fourth of July.
> Love
>Shirley
<
Way cool going back in time! Can you believe the 4th of July will be around again very soon?
Hi Shirley. :)) We didn't know each other way back then. lol Have a happy day!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Google