-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
Wife of the incomparable Moxley of www.spaceplex.com
See us at www.strattonhome.org

scaperchick
July 4th 03, 12:40 PM
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:30:31 GMT, Kalera Stratton
> wrote:

>Today my bracelet arrived in the mail from Kristen, AKA Scaperchick...
>Oooh oooh OOOH! It's so pretty! I haven't taken it off and have no
>intention of doing so until I have to remove it to cleanse myself; it's
>too pretty to be separated from my body anytime soon.
>
>LOVING it! Thank you Kristen!

Oh, fantastic! I emailed you care instructions because I forgot to
include them in the package (oops!). I'm so glad you like it!

Guys, this was my first-ever sale! I actually made something up and
someone wanted to give me money for it! It's such an encouragement
for me to continue with this; I've been thinking for ages about
selling things but haven't felt brave enough to do it - I have this
enormous insecurity that makes it hard to think my work is marketable.
So Kalera, you'll always have a special beady place in my heart!

I could also tie this bracelet in with the Bead Challenge, actually,
since it uses a color combo I'd never used before. I'd had these
gorgeous peach/peridot beads for quite a while and couldn't figure out
how to show them off. This piece actually came together really fast
once I'd started, so it was a successful challenge: I learned that I
can step outside my normal boundaries and make something pretty.

*happy dance*

JustBeaded
July 4th 03, 06:03 PM
"scaperchick" > wrote:
> I could also tie this bracelet in with the Bead Challenge, actually,
> since it uses a color combo I'd never used before. I'd had these
> gorgeous peach/peridot beads for quite a while and couldn't figure out
> how to show them off. This piece actually came together really fast
> once I'd started, so it was a successful challenge: I learned that I
> can step outside my normal boundaries and make something pretty.
>
> *happy dance*

We want to SEEEEEEEEEE!

Linda2

scaperchick
July 5th 03, 04:00 PM
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:03:31 -0400, "JustBeaded"
> wrote:

>We want to SEEEEEEEEEE!

Here you go! :)

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/mgswonderland/beads/newstuff/springy.jpg

CLP
July 5th 03, 04:28 PM
That is absolutely lovely! My favorite color, too....hmmm... and where did
you have these listed?

"scaperchick" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:03:31 -0400, "JustBeaded"
> > wrote:
>
> >We want to SEEEEEEEEEE!
>
> Here you go! :)
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/journal/mgswonderland/beads/newstuff/springy.jpg

Dr. Sooz
July 5th 03, 05:20 PM
Ooooh, I remember that bracelet! It's still gorgeous. You should make more,
sweetie, and sell 'em.

>Here you go! :)
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/journal/mgswonderland/beads/newstuff/springy.jpg

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 5th 03, 07:01 PM
>Here you go! :)
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/journal/mgswonderland/beads/newstuff/springy.jpg

Ooohhhh, thats pretty.

Jo Jo

scaperchick
July 6th 03, 12:21 AM
On 05 Jul 2003 16:20:03 GMT, (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

>Ooooh, I remember that bracelet! It's still gorgeous. You should make more,
>sweetie, and sell 'em.

Thanks Sooz! This has really encouraged me to start making things
with the intention to sell them. I need a way to continue to support
my bead habit, hee!

Kandice Seeber
July 6th 03, 04:47 AM
Beautiful!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"scaperchick" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:28:55 GMT, "CLP" > wrote:
>
> >That is absolutely lovely! My favorite color, too....hmmm... and where
did
> >you have these listed?
>
> Nowhere, yet! This was a sort of impromptu thing, I was just sharing
> some work and got an offer. :) I need more supplies, but I'll make
> some more and give a holler when they're ready. Thanks!

Google