PDA

View Full Version : Re: test and email change OT

mkahogan
June 30th 03, 11:34 PM
Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
KathyH
"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone - I just want to let you all know that due to the takeover of
> attbi.com by comcast.et, I have a new email address. It's
> seeberkatcomcastdotnet. Also, Comcast's servers are running slow and
> intermittantly right now, so I may not get email right away, and I may not
> see posts right away. My old email still works for now, and will forward
> everything to my new email for a year.
>
> Hopefully you can all see this! :)
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net

Deirdre S.
June 30th 03, 11:50 PM
Shucks, Kandice was in Portland for the weekend? And I missed her...

Kandice, I also had to skip a bunch of posts over the last week or so
.... what happened to your eye?

Deirdre

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:34:26 GMT, "mkahogan" >
wrote:

>Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
>KathyH

Kandice Seeber
July 1st 03, 02:02 AM
:) The eye is much better now, but I did not go to Portland. Had a nice
leisurely weekend here at home getting better. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
> KathyH
> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > Hi everyone - I just want to let you all know that due to the takeover
of
> > attbi.com by comcast.et, I have a new email address. It's
> > seeberkatcomcastdotnet. Also, Comcast's servers are running slow and
> > intermittantly right now, so I may not get email right away, and I may
not
> > see posts right away. My old email still works for now, and will
forward
> > everything to my new email for a year.
> >
> > Hopefully you can all see this! :)
> > --
> > Kandice Seeber
> > Air & Earth Designs
> > http://www.lampwork.net

Kandice Seeber
July 1st 03, 02:30 AM
I had pinkeye...ewwwww.... and could not make beads for several days. I
ended up cancelling my trip to Portland. I will be there in late July
though. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Deirdre S." > wrote in message
> Shucks, Kandice was in Portland for the weekend? And I missed her...
>
> Kandice, I also had to skip a bunch of posts over the last week or so
> ... what happened to your eye?
>
> Deirdre
>
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:34:26 GMT, "mkahogan" >
> wrote:
>
> >Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
> >KathyH

Kandice Seeber
July 1st 03, 09:21 PM
LOL - we used to call our male answering machine voice Andre. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Deirdre S." > wrote in message
> Glad your eye is recovering, and I hope we can get together on your
> next visit. Email me if you need my number ... it leads to a shared
> answering machine, so don't be put off by the 'this is a
> recording'-type simulated male voice on the thing.
>
> Deirdre
>
> On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 01:30:28 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
> > wrote:
>
> >I had pinkeye...ewwwww.... and could not make beads for several days. I
> >ended up cancelling my trip to Portland. I will be there in late July
> >though. :)

Kandice Seeber
July 2nd 03, 01:32 AM

"Deirdre S." > wrote in message
> Shucks, Kandice was in Portland for the weekend? And I missed her...
>
> Kandice, I also had to skip a bunch of posts over the last week or so
> ... what happened to your eye?
>
> Deirdre
>
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:34:26 GMT, "mkahogan" >
> wrote:
>
> >Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
> >KathyH

Google