PDA

View Full Version : ad> Buy More Foooood' by tatercat

tatercat
July 3rd 03, 02:52 AM
Take a second to check my auctions...just put a new Sketches up.

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=741764594

Thanks, Jill ^..^Tatercat Studio

'He who laughs last...must have heard something funny.'

Dr. Sooz
July 3rd 03, 03:35 AM
OMG! That is so funny! >>Buy More Foooood

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Dr. Sooz
July 3rd 03, 03:38 AM
And that Hearts pendant....wow. I am awestruck, Jill.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

tatercat
July 3rd 03, 12:05 PM
(Dr. Sooz) wrote in message >...
> OMG! That is so funny! >>Buy More Foooood
>

> ~~
> Sooz

Ooops...I forgot to warn everyone not to look into his eyes. I'm
afraid the pet stores are gonna have a run on cat fooood. ;-)

Thanks, Jill

Google