PDA

View Full Version : Re: Anklets?

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
June 30th 03, 11:10 PM
It's like a lobsterclaw, but it turns around so that you can have the clasp
perpendicular to attach it, then it will lay parallel afterwards to be more
comfortable. That's the best I can describe it - it's kind of like that
fishing lure thingy Arondelle used on the Goddess piece she posted about
last week.

http://www.monsterslayer.com/SSClasps/SSClasps.htm (about 1/3 down the page)

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> What's a swivel clasp, Barbara?
> KathyH
> "Barbara Forbes-Lyons" > wrote in message
> > 9" is a good basic size. I use a swivel clasp because it's easy to put
on,
> > then will lay flat against the leg. Monsterslayer has these, but I'm
sure
> > othe vendors have it as well.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Barbara
> > www.penguintrax.com
> >
> > eBay: pnguintrax
> > Justbeads:penguintrax
> >
> > <0
> > /O\
> > <><>
> >
> > "laura" > wrote in message
> > > Since I started putting my little table outside the store with my
beady
> > > stuff on it, I've had several people stop and ask about anklets. I've
> > never
> > > made one, but I want to make a few this week to see if there's real
> > > interest.
> > >
> > > So for those of you who do make them, is there a good average length
for
> > > anklets? What sorts of clasps should I consider using? Any other
> advice?
> > >
> > > TIA!
> > >
> > > Laura

laura
July 1st 03, 02:35 PM
Thanks to all for the anklet suggestions. I made two yesterday and I'll
make a few today. We'll see if anyone likes them :)

Laura

Google