PDA

View Full Version : Re: Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!!

Beadbimbo
July 2nd 03, 05:58 PM
Yay! Kathy! I'm so happy for you!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> The vet called this morning. Foggy had an infected lymph node. They gave
> him anitibotics, cortizone and hydrated him. His fever is gone (it was
> quite high and he was dehydrated). He is purring and snuggling everyone
> (that's the Foggy we know and love).
>
> I am so grateful that he is okay. The vet was wonderful. He treated him
> like he was his own pet and he really appreciated our needs too. I
> complimented him ,a couple of times, on the care he gave . I wish he
treated
> humans :)
>
> Thanks so much for all of your kinds words, thoughts and prayers.
>
> KathyH

Tink
July 3rd 03, 06:36 AM
Thank goodness! I can't tell you how many times I thought about your little
one today. I'll sleep better tonight knowing he'll be ok...

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> The vet called this morning. Foggy had an infected lymph node. They gave
> him anitibotics, cortizone and hydrated him. His fever is gone (it was
> quite high and he was dehydrated). He is purring and snuggling everyone
> (that's the Foggy we know and love).
>
> I am so grateful that he is okay. The vet was wonderful. He treated him
> like he was his own pet and he really appreciated our needs too. I
> complimented him ,a couple of times, on the care he gave . I wish he
treated
> humans :)
>
> Thanks so much for all of your kinds words, thoughts and prayers.
>
> KathyH

Google