PDA

View Full Version : Re: Quest

Katherine Burgess
July 27th 03, 03:53 AM
Sorry, Melinda, I can't help you, I live in the boonies, and only get to
buy magazines in the summer.
Katherine

"Melinda" > wrote in message
> I am looking for a copy of Interweave Knits magazine from Winter of 2000 -
> have to get ahold of the copy of the french cape by Nicky Epstein. I saw
in
> person when she was teaching at the LYS I work in and fell in love with
it - it
> will take me ten years to knit it, but it will be worth it lol
>
> Melinda
> Solstice Moon Designs

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
July 27th 03, 05:55 PM
Melinda I have a subscription so i should have it ,, let`s have a look
Yes got it , but the whole box fell on my head , What we don`t do for
our fellow Yarners here !!!, Well in fact it is winter 99/00 nd
doesn`t seem to be here ,, so wait a moment ,,, i got winter 00/01
Sorry Not in this year , ineither winters ,at both ends ,
i wil look more ,,but wrong adress ,,, mirjam

>I am looking for a copy of Interweave Knits magazine from Winter of 2000 - I
>have to get ahold of the copy of the french cape by Nicky Epstein. I saw in
>person when she was teaching at the LYS I work in and fell in love with it - it
>will take me ten years to knit it, but it will be worth it lol
>
>Melinda
>Solstice Moon Designs

Janise Ross
July 28th 03, 04:17 AM
Melinda,

I missed your request and don't know if anyone suggested this before,
but you could search on e-bay every now and then. (It is not listed now.)
Also, you might check the used bookstore websites like
http://www.alibris.com/ and http://www.bookfinder.com/. (Not listed at
these now either.) You could also post a message to the Yahoo groups -
Stashtraders, Knitting-ForSale; and Knitswap. (I found Winter 00/01 listed
at Knitswap on 7/14.)

Good luck.

Janise

Melinda
July 29th 03, 02:35 AM

>Melinda I have a subscription so i should have it ,, let`s have a look
>Yes got it , but the whole box fell on my head , What we don`t do for
>our fellow Yarners here !!!, Well in fact it is winter 99/00 nd
>doesn`t seem to be here ,, so wait a moment ,,, i got winter 00/01
>Sorry Not in this year , ineither winters ,at both ends ,
>i wil look more ,,but wrong adress ,,, mirjam

Thanks for looking *hugs you tight* I'll probably just end up purchasing the
pattern from interweave.

Melinda
Solstice Moon Designs

Melinda
July 29th 03, 02:36 AM

> I missed your request and don't know if anyone suggested this before,
>but you could search on e-bay every now and then. (It is not listed now.)
>Also, you might check the used bookstore websites like
>http://www.alibris.com/ and http://www.bookfinder.com/. (Not listed at
>these now either.) You could also post a message to the Yahoo groups -
>Stashtraders, Knitting-ForSale; and Knitswap. (I found Winter 00/01 listed
>at Knitswap on 7/14.)

Oh, kewl beans!!! Thanks Janise!!! *hugs and smoochies*

*wondering what she has to swap*

Melinda
Solstice Moon Designs

Google