PDA

View Full Version : Patterns For Who Wants Them

Melinda
July 27th 03, 02:44 AM
I have one copy each of the Adult Surprise Jacket and the Baby Surprise Jacket
by Elizabeth Zimmerman. If anyone wants them, or just one of them, email me
and I'll be more than happy to place them in the post to you :)

Melinda
Solstice Moon Designs

Katherine Burgess
July 27th 03, 05:45 AM
Melinda,
I have written you several times, but they keep coming back. How about if
you write me and I reply? <g>
Katherine

"Melinda" > wrote in message
> I have one copy each of the Adult Surprise Jacket and the Baby Surprise
Jacket
> by Elizabeth Zimmerman. If anyone wants them, or just one of them, email
me
> and I'll be more than happy to place them in the post to you :)
>
> Melinda
> Solstice Moon Designs

Katherine Burgess
July 27th 03, 02:33 PM
I get the same thing, Sue.
Katherine

"Sue Carlson Dunn" > wrote in message
> Melinda - have tried to email you but they keep coming back with a
> "permanent fatal error" message attached :-(
>
> --
> Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...
> Pot Luck Crafts www.howhill.com
> Sue's Project Pages www.howhill.com/projects
> Please take off your shoes to email me!
>
> "Melinda" > wrote in message
> > I have one copy each of the Adult Surprise Jacket and the Baby
> Surprise Jacket
> > by Elizabeth Zimmerman. If anyone wants them, or just one of them,
> email me
> > and I'll be more than happy to place them in the post to you :)
> >
> > Melinda
> > Solstice Moon Designs

NoraBalcer
July 27th 03, 08:21 PM
Gals,

Did you remove the nospam part from the address?

Hugs,

Nora

Katherine Burgess
July 27th 03, 11:39 PM
"NoraBalcer" wrote
> Gals,
>
> Did you remove the nospam part from the address?

Yepper. But it's OK, now. Melinda e-mailed me.
Thanks.
Katherine

Google