PDA

View Full Version : Me here

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 26th 03, 09:27 PM
I am not sure how long this good season takes, so I try to
be fast. I have knitted lately. A scarf. And I think this
thundertime...I may have to do like this:d

From January to June I will be online.
From July to August I may be offline.
From September to December I will be online.

That may change...because of the weather. But only thing I
use in my plan is the plug-in thing under my desk. If I take
it to the floor, the net does not work. But if I put it into
the hole, the net will work. Messy explanation, but anyway.
The big deal thing Dad made ages ago with Sonera, that thing
will remain untouched. But click-click-click will go on.
Best: Pirjo

Katherine Burgess
July 27th 03, 12:51 AM
As long as you can knit, Pirjo. And we know that you will eventually come
back.
Hugs,
Katherine

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" > wrote in message
> I am not sure how long this good season takes, so I try to
> be fast. I have knitted lately. A scarf. And I think this
> thundertime...I may have to do like this:d
>
> From January to June I will be online.
> From July to August I may be offline.
> From September to December I will be online.
>
> That may change...because of the weather. But only thing I
> use in my plan is the plug-in thing under my desk. If I take
> it to the floor, the net does not work. But if I put it into
> the hole, the net will work. Messy explanation, but anyway.
> The big deal thing Dad made ages ago with Sonera, that thing
> will remain untouched. But click-click-click will go on.
> Best: Pirjo

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 27th 03, 02:07 PM
You betcha, Katherine. :) No bad thoughts.
Best: Pirjo
Katherine Burgess > kirjoitti
> As long as you can knit, Pirjo. And we know that you will
eventually come
> back.
> Hugs,
> Katherine
>
> "Pirjo Ilvesvuori" > wrote in
message
> > I am not sure how long this good season takes, so I try
> > be fast. I have knitted lately. A scarf. And I think
this
> > thundertime...I may have to do like this:d
> >
> > From January to June I will be online.
> > From July to August I may be offline.
> > From September to December I will be online.
> >
> > That may change...because of the weather. But only thing
> > use in my plan is the plug-in thing under my desk. If I
take
> > it to the floor, the net does not work. But if I put it
into
> > the hole, the net will work. Messy explanation, but
anyway.
> > The big deal thing Dad made ages ago with Sonera, that
thing
> > will remain untouched. But click-click-click will go on.
> > Best: Pirjo

Google