PDA

View Full Version : Re: Silly S.E.X

Katherine Burgess
July 26th 03, 06:52 PM
Great buy, Maddie. Knitting will help you relax from the stress about grad
school, and the arthritis.
Take care.
Katherine

"Maddie from Pittsburgh" > wrote in message
om...
> Last weekend on the way to swimming I ran across a garage sale where I
> bought 9 glasses, a folding screen, a copper teakettle, a carved bird
> (signed and dated by the artist) and YARN! For $.50 I got several
> partial skeins in cream and teal, and two whole skeins in a very
> brilliant orange--perfect for hats with flaps to wear during deer
> hunting season! There is also a really lovely heathered brown, one
> full skein, which will make a nice hat also. Since I finished the
> first half of my beaded bag, I haven't been knitting at all, just
> attending to other things (like trying to figure out what to do about
> grad school and dealing with the arthritis in my feet).
> Madelaine

Els van Dam
July 26th 03, 11:24 PM
In article >, "Katherine
Burgess" > wrote:

> Great buy, Maddie. Knitting will help you relax from the stress about grad
> school, and the arthritis.
> Take care.
> Katherine

great going home with all that neat stuff. I love garage sales, although
i do come home with stuff that I will never use.......(grin)

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))

Miss Jaime
July 28th 03, 07:21 AM
On 26 Jul 2003 08:41:28 -0700, (Maddie from
Pittsburgh) wrote:

> dealing with the arthritis in my feet).

Have you tried Ibuprophen. It does wonders for my arthritis.

Google