PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors stash

NoraBalcer
July 24th 03, 04:02 PM
Yesterday I walked over to my neighbors as she told me she was cleaning out her
craft supplies and did I want to see if I wanted the yarn. I said sure,
thinking she probably had a few skeins. WRONG, I came home with over 20 almost
full skeins of yarn. Boy, what a lovely lady to give me first chance to take
it. She has done all kinds of crafts through the years and is now getting rid
of her things. I've already been planning in my head on how I'll combine the
colors and make the afghans.

Hugs,

Nora

Sew-Sew Lady
July 24th 03, 05:28 PM
Wow! Congratulations! I have been the recipient of a few stash-cleanouts
over the years and they are GREAT! Have fun!

"NoraBalcer" > wrote in message
> Yesterday I walked over to my neighbors as she told me she was cleaning
out her
> craft supplies and did I want to see if I wanted the yarn. I said sure,
> thinking she probably had a few skeins. WRONG, I came home with over 20
almost
> full skeins of yarn. Boy, what a lovely lady to give me first chance to
take
> it. She has done all kinds of crafts through the years and is now getting
rid
> of her things. I've already been planning in my head on how I'll combine
the
> colors and make the afghans.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Nora

Katherine Burgess
July 24th 03, 05:30 PM
Excellent, Nora! Don't you love it when folks destash and you benefit?
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che
July 25th 03, 02:52 AM
Nora, you are so lucky... happy dancing for you, my dear friend!
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)

=A0

Marie C
July 25th 03, 03:08 AM
(NoraBalcer) wrote in message >...
> Yesterday I walked over to my neighbors as she told me she was cleaning out her
> craft supplies and did I want to see if I wanted the yarn. I said sure,
> thinking she probably had a few skeins. WRONG, I came home with over 20 almost
> full skeins of yarn. Boy, what a lovely lady to give me first chance to take
> it. She has done all kinds of crafts through the years and is now getting rid
> of her things. I've already been planning in my head on how I'll combine the
> colors and make the afghans.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Nora

Good for you Nora! You'll be able to make all kinds of things with the yarn.
Have fun.
Your AD Marie C.

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
July 25th 03, 09:55 AM
Ohh Nora over the year i got Bamboo needles , loads of wools and other
materials etc,, but i am also quite quick in sharing with others and
lately i do look at everything and `talk` with it , if i don`t see i
use it in next XXXX projects , it moves to the share with others bag ,
mirjam

>Sure do ladies, as she got some of my things years ago when I was cleaning out
>my plastic canvas supplies so it was tit for tat.
>
>Hugs,
>
>Nora

Google