PDA

View Full Version : Re: New photos

Ophelia
July 23rd 03, 01:11 PM
Gosh Nora, Gwen and Stella.. your work is beautiful:)) I can see many hours
of practicing ahead for me:)

"Martin Eccles" > wrote in message
> I've just uploaded loads of photos from Gwen. I have a feeling that some
of
> you may not have seen the post about Nora and Stella's photos too as my
> message didn't appear on at least one news server.
>
> Cheers, Martin
>
> http://www.techcopy.demon.co.uk/

NoraBalcer
July 23rd 03, 03:48 PM
Gwen,

I love all the counted cross stitch pictures, what a neat idea to use them with
curtains. Did you do the crocheting too? I also love your vest of many colors
and designs.

Hugs,

Nora

G.Kelly
July 24th 03, 02:05 AM
Ophelia, I am sure you do excellent work right now ! Remember we would love
to see what you are doing God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Gosh Nora, Gwen and Stella.. your work is beautiful:)) I can see many
hours
> of practicing ahead for me:)

> "Martin Eccles" > wrote in message
> > I've just uploaded loads of photos from Gwen. I have a feeling that some
> of
> > you may not have seen the post about Nora and Stella's photos too as my
> > message didn't appear on at least one news server.
> >
> > Cheers, Martin
> >
> > http://www.techcopy.demon.co.uk/

Google