PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hardanger;Holiday; and knitting

webnutiam
July 21st 03, 03:00 PM
"Norma" > wrote in message

> I'm finished! I finally got the Hardanger table runner finished. Thanks to
> Elizabeth,
> I had a new design for the work done on top. I think my friend will really
> like it :-)
>
> I have ordered the material to make the Hardanger vest. But with a mail
> strike looming, I may not get it in time, so I'm off to Toronto to see if
> can find a long gown. Home again on Sun. and then Mon. afternoon, we will
> be going camping for a few days. I'm taking yarn and plan to knit squares
> for Coggie while I'm away. (see, I'm on topic, now :-) So, have a great
> weekend, and week, everyone.
> I'll see you either Mon briefly or Thurs - Fri.
>
> --
> Star love,
> Norma ;-)

Would love to see a picture Norma.

Glenna

NoraBalcer
July 21st 03, 07:10 PM
Norma,

Enjoy your vacation.

Hugs,

Nora

Norma
July 27th 03, 04:38 AM
Glenna,
Would be happy to put up a pix, now what would you like to see? The long
gown, or the squares???

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)
"webnutiam" > wrote in message

> "Norma" > wrote in message
> >
> > I'm finished! I finally got the Hardanger table runner finished. Thanks
> > Elizabeth,
> > I had a new design for the work done on top. I think my friend will
really
> > like it :-)
> >
> > I have ordered the material to make the Hardanger vest. But with a mail
> > strike looming, I may not get it in time, so I'm off to Toronto to see
if
> > can find a long gown. Home again on Sun. and then Mon. afternoon, we
will
> > be going camping for a few days. I'm taking yarn and plan to knit
squares
> > for Coggie while I'm away. (see, I'm on topic, now :-) So, have a great
> > weekend, and week, everyone.
> > I'll see you either Mon briefly or Thurs - Fri.
> >
> > --
> > Star love,
> > Norma ;-)
> >
> Would love to see a picture Norma.
>
> Glenna

NoraBalcer
July 27th 03, 08:49 PM
Hi Norma,

Glad you had a nice time. Yes, vacation is the time for gaining weight isn't
it. I want to see the gown and squares too.

Hugs,

Nora

Google