PDA

View Full Version : Me and my life....

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 20th 03, 06:24 AM
Well...where to start...At first...if you do not see me, it
is the weather, not me. Now it is sunny out there, but last
night terrible storm and thunder was out there.
AAAARGH!!!!!! I HATE STORM AND THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!
*screaming* I just hate it....can not come to 'see' you all.
And then...I still have not seen one certain letter..you
should know what I mean. I have tried to keep my eyes open
but nothing this far. And my current knitting...it is a
scarf. One certain person sent me some time ago some mohair.
I have used a part of it but a lot is still there waiting
for me and my needles. But nothing to worry, I will use it
up.
Best: Pirjo

Noreen's Knit*che
July 20th 03, 06:42 AM
In article >,
says...
> Well...where to start...At first...if you do not see me, it
> is the weather, not me. Now it is sunny out there, but last
> night terrible storm and thunder was out there.
> AAAARGH!!!!!! I HATE STORM AND THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!
> *screaming* I just hate it....can not come to 'see' you all.
> And then...I still have not seen one certain letter..you
> should know what I mean. I have tried to keep my eyes open
> but nothing this far. And my current knitting...it is a
> scarf. One certain person sent me some time ago some mohair.
> I have used a part of it but a lot is still there waiting
> for me and my needles. But nothing to worry, I will use it
> up.
> Best: Pirjo

Pirjo, email your Auntie Nora for details on the email you're referring
to.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

Anna MCM
July 20th 03, 10:28 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori wrote:

> Well...where to start...At first...if you do not see me, it
> is the weather, not me. Now it is sunny out there, but last
> night terrible storm and thunder was out there.
> AAAARGH!!!!!! I HATE STORM AND THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Pirjo!

We had storm and thunder past night as well as above all Scandinavia...
I am not so afraid of storm, but I couldnŽt sleep for most part of the
night and now I am drinking far too much coffee to keep my eyes open.
You did the right thing not coming to the computer during the storm.
Now we have again the same hot weather as during past week. No way IŽm
going anywhere. Taking the locail train to Stockholm could mean to
boil... well, IŽll try to remember this hot weather during dark and cold
winter...

Hugs,

Anna Maria

NoraBalcer
July 20th 03, 09:25 PM
Pirjo,

Hope the letter gets though to you now. Let me know if you receive it. Glad you
are enjoying all the mohair I sent you.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora

NoraBalcer
July 20th 03, 09:27 PM
Pirjo and Anna Maria,

So far we have been very lucky and not had thunderstorms here, but we do have
the heat and humidty. As my DH says, just remember when we were freezing during
the winter, well now we can roast instead.

Hugs,

Nora

NoraBalcer
July 20th 03, 09:27 PM
Noreen,

I've sent an email to Pirjo as she sent one asking about the surprise party.

Hugs,

Nora

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 21st 03, 06:52 PM
Well, Nora...at least...I got some kind of letter
about...you-know-what. It is not the Gemini case...it is the
other one. Thanx. I try my best.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer > kirjoitti
> Pirjo,
>
> Hope the letter gets though to you now. Let me know if you
receive it. Glad you
> are enjoying all the mohair I sent you.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Aunt Nora

NoraBalcer
July 21st 03, 07:08 PM
Pirjo,

Glad you got it and I'll add your name.
If you would like some suggestions, just send me a note and I'll tell you some.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 21st 03, 07:22 PM
Mmm..I think I got some idea....I just need a bit help from
you...I hope you got my message I just sent to you.
Best: Pirjo, your niece
NoraBalcer > kirjoitti
> Pirjo,
>
> Glad you got it and I'll add your name.
> If you would like some suggestions, just send me a note
and I'll tell you some.

> Hugs,
>
> Aunt Nora

NoraBalcer