PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy dance

SlinkyToy
July 19th 03, 10:12 PM
I've got yarn for sale right now - the only problem is I don't have enough
of any one colorway or weight or type to make a project. Some hanks are
large enough that a thrifty knitter could eke out shorty socks, or
cap/mittens for a kid, but...

With luck I *will* be able to produce project-sized lots of yarn for sale!

"Noreen's Knit*che" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> > I've just been told our finances are squared away and I can go ahead and
pay
> > for a spinning wheel I committed to buying back in late May. She's in
> > England right now, crated and waiting for me to be able to send $$. In
> > couple of weeks I should have a nice big box on my stoop containing a
> > disassembled Norwegian-style table wheel.
> >
> > I can't wait to give the old girl and overhaul and put her back into
> > production! She's got a 27" drive wheel and nice big bobbins, so I'll
> > really be able to go to town!
> >
> > Wahoo!!
> >

> Happy dancing for you!!!
> And... will you sell any yarn???
> Hugs,
> Noreen
>
> --
> Noreen's Knit*che
> NATA #447
> (my family tree is FULL of 'nuts')

Noreen's Knit*che
July 20th 03, 12:18 AM
In article >,
says...
> I've got yarn for sale right now - the only problem is I don't have enough
> of any one colorway or weight or type to make a project. Some hanks are
> large enough that a thrifty knitter could eke out shorty socks, or
> cap/mittens for a kid, but...
>
> With luck I *will* be able to produce project-sized lots of yarn for sale!

Slinky, will look forward to it... hmmm maybe some 1ply? Slinkyweb!!!
LOL.
Hugs,
Noreen
--