PDA

View Full Version : K. Zimmermann's best baby sweater

Slick Hippy Chick
July 15th 03, 09:05 AM
I just finished her Best Baby Sweater............and it is so small.....i
used dk weight with size 4 needles...... has anyone made this sweater
bigger, and HOW did you do it,,,thanks, ahead of time!!! Maggie

Madeleine Norman
July 15th 03, 02:03 PM
Hi Chick
Try using 4.50 needles with worsted weight yarn. Then simply add more length
to the pattern. That usually works for me.
Madeleine in Whitby, Ontario
"Slick Hippy Chick" > wrote in message
> I just finished her Best Baby Sweater............and it is so small.....i
> used dk weight with size 4 needles...... has anyone made this sweater
> bigger, and HOW did you do it,,,thanks, ahead of time!!! Maggie

Google