PDA

View Full Version : Re: " yarn words" in differenf languages

ejdallas
July 11th 03, 01:50 AM
hi aud see if you can find an old copy of mon tricot the one i have is
dated 1963, i found mine at yard sales, they hold great info. they one i
have has francais,english,deutsch, esparol, & italiano. flashcat
"Aud" > wrote in message
> I've made mself a list from the words I found here in
> french, dutch, italian , russian and of couse english.
> But do anyone have the words in spanish,
> portoguese,german or may be other languages?
> (crocheting knitting embroidery
> weaving spinning tatting)
>
> I've done some google search with the words,
> and have got inspiering sites from other contries
> Some pattern I can use with a dictionary,
> but much is bare inspiration, and I love it!
>
> ( IF I was my mom, I would worry
> how to get my daughter out to play!)
> AUD !LOL!
> --