PDA

View Full Version : REALLY an Ott lite deal

SlinkyToy
July 10th 03, 09:58 PM
Ok, the local place IS a deal. I just bought a

ProLume
13W-S (13w, S-type socket (I think, on the socket))
5000K temp output
92CRI

UPC 0715419132
Item 109132 PL 13S/50

Fits my flexible-neck lamp and produces light indistinguishable from the Ott
bulb in my flip-up task lamp.

Shipping is $6 for up to four bulbs, he'll take your info over the phone and
ship that day or the next. Even if you buy only one bulb and pay the $6
shipping its still a deal - $14 total for a tube which, if you buy the Ott
tube at Joann or somewhere will run about $27 plus tax.

I didn't ask for pricing on other Ott-type tubes, but I'd expect comparable
savings.

The LightBulb Shop
6318 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78757