PDA

View Full Version : Putting my spoon into the soup again

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 9th 03, 02:15 AM
Hi!

First some news: I had to tink the whole thing and start all
over again. This time I did not change needles. I made the
cast on and begun to knit. Well...the 2nd time has been
math, math and more math..but stitches are there too. I did
less than 4 cm this time, but anyway..now it is not too
long. Then I made those extra stitches as carefully as I
could...and still there was 1 stitch missing. I added it.
Well..now there is 80 stitches on my needles and I'm making
stockinette slowly but steadily. So...let's hope the best
now. This is not easy for me..that is for sure. Even the
casting on part needed the pen and the paper. Cast on 10 or
less stitches, put it down, cast on 10 or less more, put it
down..that is the way it goes when I am in question.
Noreen's case...the J&J case...I am glad about it.
Just...try to encourage them to come here. We do not bite. I
know that. :) Poor shoulders of mine...I try to spare them
now.
Best: Pirjo

Google