PDA

View Full Version : flared pullover pattern

Rachel
July 8th 03, 06:53 AM
Hey all
Great group, I lurk here and ask questions as needbe, as I have found
this a fantastic source of info and help *HEY SLINKYTOY!!!:)*

What I am after now is a pattern that I can find online, preferably
free, that has bell/flared sleeves that I can adapt to make the flares
larger/smaller??

Does anyone have any ideas or links for me to add to my ever growing
collection...?? Please

Thanks in advance all

Racheal @ Aphrodites, NZ

Allaya Diep
July 8th 03, 07:44 AM
One of my good friends, Caryn, just made a pullover with flared sleeves. I
think she might have it on her website, www.hellchick.net

Allaya

"Rachel" > wrote in message
> Hey all
> Great group, I lurk here and ask questions as needbe, as I have found
> this a fantastic source of info and help *HEY SLINKYTOY!!!:)*
>
> What I am after now is a pattern that I can find online, preferably
> free, that has bell/flared sleeves that I can adapt to make the flares
> larger/smaller??
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or links for me to add to my ever growing
> collection...?? Please
>
> Thanks in advance all
>
> Racheal @ Aphrodites, NZ

Stella Fenley
July 8th 03, 01:52 PM
go to this site
http://www.knitty.com/archive.html
click on the pictures ,also click on patterns,and the word archive and you
will find a lot more patterns.Stella
"Rachel" > wrote in message
> Hey all
> Great group, I lurk here and ask questions as needbe, as I have found
> this a fantastic source of info and help *HEY SLINKYTOY!!!:)*
>
> What I am after now is a pattern that I can find online, preferably
> free, that has bell/flared sleeves that I can adapt to make the flares
> larger/smaller??
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or links for me to add to my ever growing
> collection...?? Please
>
> Thanks in advance all
>
> Racheal @ Aphrodites, NZ

SlinkyToy
July 8th 03, 01:52 PM
Well, flared sleeves would simply increase between the elbow and the wrist,
instead of decreasing and ending in ribbing. What's your gauge with that
yarn and those needles and how big do you want the sleeves to be? Increase
to the needful number of stitches between elbow and wrist.

"Rachel" > wrote in message
> Hey all
> Great group, I lurk here and ask questions as needbe, as I have found
> this a fantastic source of info and help *HEY SLINKYTOY!!!:)*
>
> What I am after now is a pattern that I can find online, preferably
> free, that has bell/flared sleeves that I can adapt to make the flares
> larger/smaller??
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or links for me to add to my ever growing
> collection...?? Please
>
> Thanks in advance all
>
> Racheal @ Aphrodites, NZ

G.Kelly
July 10th 03, 01:34 PM
Rachel I cannot help you I am sorry to say but I do welcome you back from
"lurking" and I note you are from New Zealand - so you aare my next door
neighbour !! I have not seen any one from NZ here before so keep coming back
God Bless Gwen ( Australia)

--

Gwen Kelly

"Rachel" > wrote in message
> Hey all
> Great group, I lurk here and ask questions as needbe, as I have found
> this a fantastic source of info and help *HEY SLINKYTOY!!!:)*
>
> What I am after now is a pattern that I can find online, preferably
> free, that has bell/flared sleeves that I can adapt to make the flares
> larger/smaller??
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or links for me to add to my ever growing
> collection...?? Please
>
> Thanks in advance all
>
> Racheal @ Aphrodites, NZ

Google