PDA

View Full Version : Me and my miserable memory

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 7th 03, 04:09 AM
I must ask about that decreasing yet....If I crochet 4
stitches together in the end CLOSER to me(the end where the
yarn is), do I have to knit together 4 stitches in the end
FURTHER AWAY from me? Or how? I want to make those things
right.
Best: Pirjo

NoraBalcer
July 7th 03, 07:10 PM
Pirjo,

Now, you have me confused. Are you knitting or crocheting the sweater? When you
bind off, or at least most of the time, you do it at the beginning of a row.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 7th 03, 11:40 PM
Knitting. But I use crochet hook as a helper...the bind off
operation won't be the easiest for me. I am so tired I let
you know the rest later.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer > kirjoitti
> Pirjo,
>
> Now, you have me confused. Are you knitting or crocheting
the sweater? When you
> bind off, or at least most of the time, you do it at the
beginning of a row.

> Hugs,
>
> Aunt Nora

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
July 8th 03, 06:31 AM
Get rested Pirjo ,,,, maybe with a cushion under your feet mirjam
> wrote:

>Knitting. But I use crochet hook as a helper...the bind off
>operation won't be the easiest for me. I am so tired I let
>you know the rest later.
>Best: Pirjo
>NoraBalcer > kirjoitti
>> Pirjo,
>>
>> Now, you have me confused. Are you knitting or crocheting

Google