Best: Pirjo
Lähettäjä: Norma >
Aihe: Re: Where to start...?
Päivä: 6. heinäkuuta 2003 17:30

Pirjo,
I can't help you with your knitting question, but I am sure
someone here
will. But for your throat- My favourite recipe for sore
throat is - mix 2
tablespoons apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water.
Gargle twice,
swallow the mixture slowly. Do this at least 2 times an
hour. It should
clear up your problem quite quickly.

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)
> Well..maybe I am gonna a bit selfish and start from myself
> and my health. This summer is crazy. First it took my
lungs.
> Now it has stolen my voice almost completely. I can't sing
> at all and can hardly talk. I have drunk 2 cups of tea
with
> honey today, and the voice goes worse and worse. I really
> can not talk! Guess who is frustrated...Lucky me I can
still
> knit and write. Those skills the conditions can not take
> from me. And that is a good way to go into my question.
> First...There is a sweater under a process. The
owner-to-be
> is my sister. I have knitted a bit the back. First mission
> was to cast on 72 stitches. No troubles for that. The
second
> part was to knit 4 cm like this: knit 2, purl 2. Well...I
> did a bit too much....7 cm. Anyway...then I had to add the
> stitches...8 stitches. I managed to do that too. Now to my
> question. The pattern says I should knit stockinette
untill
> there is...25 cm done. With the 2 knit 2 purl - part or
> without it? That is the point I'd like to know. Should I
> take the ribbing part with or leave it out when I take
> measures?
> Best: Pirjo

Google