PDA

View Full Version : Re: re:Gemini

Karen
July 6th 03, 03:02 AM
"Norma" > wrote in message
.. .

> I haven't said anything on the subject of Gemini, because I didn't feel
that
> "Eleanor"'s comments deserved an answer. But now I will. I have talked
quite
> frequently with Ruth over the last year, and she has never, ever asked for
> anything. I even made a suggestion where she could probably get some help,
> and her answer was that there was probably someone who needed the help for
> than she did. So she has struggled through, on her own. Some kindness
> directed toward her is simply human generosity on our part. I have to say
> that I am proud to be a part of this group. You ALL are some of the
kindest
> people it has ever been my good fortune to meet on or off line. I am not
the
> most eloquent speaker, and I am sure that some of you could say this much
> better than I, but you get the gist of what I am trying to say.
> --
> Star love,
> Norma ;-)

You said it perfectly, Norma!

Karen in MN

Noreen's Knit*che
July 6th 03, 08:32 AM
In article >,
says...

> "Norma" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > I haven't said anything on the subject of Gemini, because I didn't feel
> >that
> > "Eleanor"'s comments deserved an answer. But now I will. I have talked
> >quite
> > frequently with Ruth over the last year, and she has never, ever asked for
> > anything. I even made a suggestion where she could probably get some help,
> > and her answer was that there was probably someone who needed the help for
> > than she did. So she has struggled through, on her own. Some kindness
> > directed toward her is simply human generosity on our part. I have to say
> > that I am proud to be a part of this group. You ALL are some of the
> kindest
> > people it has ever been my good fortune to meet on or off line. I am not
> the
> > most eloquent speaker, and I am sure that some of you could say this much
> > better than I, but you get the gist of what I am trying to say.
> > --
> > Star love,
> > Norma ;-)
>
> You said it perfectly, Norma!
>
> Karen in MN

And I couldn't agree more, Karen!!
Thanks for saying what needed to be said, Norma, AND it was very
eloquent!!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

G.Kelly
July 6th 03, 10:14 AM
Norma I certainly agree with you - and you put it so politely - I am afraid
my temper flares a bit when I read the likes of Eleanor - thank you for
putting your thoughts forward so well God bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Noreen's Knit*che" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> >
> > "Norma" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > >
> > > I haven't said anything on the subject of Gemini, because I didn't
feel
> > >that
> > > "Eleanor"'s comments deserved an answer. But now I will. I have talked
> > >quite
> > > frequently with Ruth over the last year, and she has never, ever asked
for
> > > anything. I even made a suggestion where she could probably get some
help,
> > > and her answer was that there was probably someone who needed the help
for
> > > than she did. So she has struggled through, on her own. Some kindness
> > > directed toward her is simply human generosity on our part. I have to
say
> > > that I am proud to be a part of this group. You ALL are some of the
> > kindest
> > > people it has ever been my good fortune to meet on or off line. I am
not
> > the
> > > most eloquent speaker, and I am sure that some of you could say this
much
> > > better than I, but you get the gist of what I am trying to say.
> > > --
> > > Star love,
> > > Norma ;-)
> >
> > You said it perfectly, Norma!
> >
> > Karen in MN
> >

> And I couldn't agree more, Karen!!
> Thanks for saying what needed to be said, Norma, AND it was very
> eloquent!!
> Hugs,
> Noreen
>

> --
> Noreen's Knit*che
> NATA #447

Katherine
July 6th 03, 09:37 PM
You know, most of the time, I am sorry to be absent from RCTY.
However, from what I have read about this Eleanor, it is just as good
that I am not at home. I have been e-mailing Gemini for a long time,
and I think that she is wonderful. If Eleanor hoped to put us off, I
think that she has accomplished the exact opposite.
We love you, Gemini - if you are reading this!
Hugs,
Katherine

Norma
July 7th 03, 02:23 PM
"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" > wrote in message

> And even if she were everything she's being accused of, I am happier for
> being kind than I would be if I'd never given of myself for fear of being
> made a fool.
>

> Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
> Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
> http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

Well put, Helen.
--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

Sue Carlson Dunn
July 8th 03, 12:38 PM
wrote:

> >Yes, you said exactly what I was thinking. I didn't want to respond
to the post
> >as I may have said something that I shouldn't have. Gem is a real
gem in my
> >eyes and all of you are so wonderful.
> >
> And even if she were everything she's being accused of, I am happier
for
> being kind than I would be if I'd never given of myself for fear of
being
> made a fool.

I'm reminded of something my grandmother used to say (and she had an
inexhaustible supply of sayings!), that anyone who never made a
mistake never made anything. And even if we had made a mistake it is
nobody's business but our own.

This group has given many of us the opportunity to meet folks we never
would have met in the ordinary way of life, and I have yet to meet a
better bunch of humanity.

Just my twopenn'orth.
--
Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...
Pot Luck Crafts www.howhill.com

Google