PDA

View Full Version : Eleanore's accusations

Angelicsong
July 5th 03, 07:22 AM
I've spent much of the evening going through the old deja/google archives
and have seen nothing untoward about Gemini. There is also nothing about
Gemini (Ruth) asking for money or giving a hard luck story to get money from
people.

Sorry Eleanore, for whatever reason you have for pulling this stunt, it
won't work here.

G.Kelly
July 5th 03, 01:21 PM
Thank you for making the search, Angelicsong, I was furious with Eleanor for
that dreadful accusation God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Angelicsong" > wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
> I've spent much of the evening going through the old deja/google archives
> and have seen nothing untoward about Gemini. There is also nothing about
> Gemini (Ruth) asking for money or giving a hard luck story to get money
from
> people.
>
> Sorry Eleanore, for whatever reason you have for pulling this stunt, it
> won't work here.

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 6th 03, 12:36 AM
Ah Angelicsong! There is no words in my vocabulary to
express my greatfulness. Honestly! I...got a bit worried
already. But now I can be calm. I should have known
better...I mean G's case. She has never been nasty here.
Always polite and kind. That is how I know her. And that is
how she will be in my eyes - the rest of my life. Thank you,
Angelicsong! That was a great relief for me.
Best: Pirjo
G.Kelly > kirjoitti
om...
> Thank you for making the search, Angelicsong, I was
furious with Eleanor for
> that dreadful accusation God Bless Gwen
>
> --
>
> Gwen Kelly
>

> "Angelicsong" > wrote in message

le.rogers.
com...
> > I've spent much of the evening going through the old
deja/google archives
> > and have seen nothing untoward about Gemini. There is
also nothing about
> > Gemini (Ruth) asking for money or giving a hard luck
story to get money
> from
> > people.
> >
> > Sorry Eleanore, for whatever reason you have for pulling
this stunt, it
> > won't work here.

Google