PDA

View Full Version : And of course I forgot to mention something...

Pirjo Ilvesvuori
July 4th 03, 06:33 PM
The only way I could imagine that I'd crochet ever is the
Tunisian crochet. What's the worry? With ordinary hook I can
make only small items...Knitting needle is not good for that
work...I should use it 'wrong way', if you get the idea. But
maybe that dream will happen some day...I mean maybe I find
someplace the hook for Tunisian crochet too. Chain is the
only thing I can do if we talk about 'real' crocheting.
Messy me..no one gets this..I am rather sure. But
anyways...I like both.
Best: Pirjo

NoraBalcer
July 5th 03, 02:47 PM
Pirjo,

If you can do a chain with a hook, then you could learn the other basic
stitches. Now days they have big size hooks too, not the little ones that is
used with thread.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora

Google