PDA

View Full Version : Re: My knitting page

Laura Conrad
July 2nd 03, 05:32 PM

Laura> I got inspired by your discussion of keeping notebooks, and
Laura> started a webpage for my knitting projects.

Which I forgot to include the URL for:
<http://www.laymusic.org/knitting.html>

--
Laura , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (801) 365-6574

Anna MCM
July 3rd 03, 09:02 AM
Laura Conrad wrote:

> Laura> I got inspired by your discussion of keeping notebooks, and
> Laura> started a webpage for my knitting projects.
>
> Which I forgot to include the URL for:
> <http://www.laymusic.org/knitting.html>

Thanks Laura!

The socks are very cute.
I liked the pages on your musical instrument!

Bye,

Anna Maria

NoraBalcer
July 3rd 03, 03:51 PM
Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting the sock pictures. I use two needles when I do mine, don't
like dp's. My favorite pattern is the spiral socks that Sue from this group
wrote.

Hugs,

Nora

Google