PDA

View Full Version : Re: Mid-Year Tally

Shillelagh
July 2nd 03, 01:52 AM
"Ranee Mueller" > wrote in message

> It's really 11 FOs, because the Fuzzy Feet, but since I was trying
> to use up oddballs, and ended up short, I made two different ones.
>
> Regards,
> Ranee

Hi Ranee
I just did a pair of Fuzzy Feet, and they didn't shrink enough for me, so
just gave them to DH. I'll have to try them again sometime. You have quite
a big list of FO's.... I'm going to have to start keeping track of mine -
but the list won't be as long as yours!! ;>)

Shelagh

Ranee Mueller
July 2nd 03, 06:08 PM
In article >, "Shillelagh"
> wrote:

> "Ranee Mueller" > wrote in message
> >
> > It's really 11 FOs, because the Fuzzy Feet, but since I was
> > trying to use up oddballs, and ended up short, I made two
> > different ones.
>
> Hi Ranee I just did a pair of Fuzzy Feet, and they didn't shrink
> enough for me, so just gave them to DH. I'll have to try them again
> sometime. You have quite a big list of FO's.... I'm going to have
> to start keeping track of mine - but the list won't be as long as
> yours!! ;>)
>
> Shelagh

That's so funny, because I was just thinking how few I had finished
this year, compared to last year. I started keeping track two years
ago, and it's nice to look and see what I've done.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.