PDA

View Full Version : AD: New *3 DAY* auctions ~ New designs ~ SPIglass Studio :O)

Paulette I.
July 1st 03, 06:03 PM
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I listed new beads on Ebay last night. They are mostly new designs and all are 3 day auctions. Be
sure to take a peek! :O)

Ebay About Me page
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/

Ebay auction listings with pics: (copy & paste if doesn't post properly)
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=flutterbearies

Thanks a bunch!!!
Paulette (Ebay ID: flutterbearies -- JustBeads ID: SPIglass)
--
SPIglass Studio
~handcrafted lampwork glass beads and artist jewelry~

Kandice Seeber
July 1st 03, 09:20 PM
<<<<klunk>>>> The new designs rock, Paulette!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Paulette I." > wrote in message
> Just wanted to let ya'll know that I listed new beads on Ebay last night.
They are mostly new designs and all are 3 day auctions. Be
> sure to take a peek! :O)
>
> Ebay About Me page
> http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/
>
> Ebay auction listings with pics: (copy & paste if doesn't post properly)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=flutterbearies

> Thanks a bunch!!!
> Paulette (Ebay ID: flutterbearies -- JustBeads ID: SPIglass)
> --
> SPIglass Studio
> ~handcrafted lampwork glass beads and artist jewelry~
> http://www.spiglass-studio.com
> http://www.flutterdesigns.com

Dr. Sooz
July 1st 03, 09:52 PM
Tahitian Melon, WOW! Gogga wogga!!

>http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=flutte
rbearies

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Kalera Stratton
July 2nd 03, 06:44 AM
In article >,
"Paulette I." > wrote:

> Just wanted to let ya'll know that I listed new beads on Ebay last night.
> They are mostly new designs and all are 3 day auctions. Be
> sure to take a peek! :O)
>
> Ebay About Me page
> http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/
>
> Ebay auction listings with pics: (copy & paste if doesn't post properly)
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=flutterbear
> ies
>
> Thanks a bunch!!!
> Paulette (Ebay ID: flutterbearies -- JustBeads ID: SPIglass)
> --

I love your new designs... organic bicones are just about my favorite
beads!

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org

Google