PDA

View Full Version : "Tic Tac" storage boxes

Rachel T.
July 1st 03, 04:46 PM
Just thought I'd pass this along....

Wal Mart is apparently re-doing their beady stuff inventory and is now selling
those Tic Tac bead storage boxes. I believe they had 24 of them for $4 and
something. There was a smaller amount too (12 I think) but I don't remember how
much they wanted for those.

I know that Wal Mart isn't a fav. place for a lot of people to shop for beads,
but I figured somebody might want to try the boxes out sometime. Also, I have
no idea how they would compare to the ones you can get online (forget where now
lol) so I guess that would call for a "Buyer Beware" kind of thing.

Just a heads up.

Rachel T.
Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days. ;)

Dr. Sooz
July 1st 03, 07:17 PM
Thank you, sweetie.

>Wal Mart is apparently re-doing their beady stuff inventory and is now
>selling
>those Tic Tac bead storage boxes. I believe they had 24 of them for $4 and
>something. There was a smaller amount too (12 I think) but I don't remember
>how
>much they wanted for those.
>
>I know that Wal Mart isn't a fav. place for a lot of people to shop for
>beads,
>but I figured somebody might want to try the boxes out sometime. Also, I have
>no idea how they would compare to the ones you can get online (forget where
>now
>lol) so I guess that would call for a "Buyer Beware" kind of thing.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Google