PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fireline

Dr. Sooz
July 15th 03, 01:22 AM
Haw haw haw haw!!!! Haw! MPO!!!

>I usually end my pieces with a crimp tube, as
>well, sometimes with a touch of HypoCement for mad paranoia overkill.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

rainbow
July 15th 03, 02:46 PM
Thankd, ya'll

Ken Knecht
July 15th 03, 05:30 PM
(rainbow) wrote in
:

> Does anyone use this and if so, how are you finishing the
> ends. I saw it at Wal-mart and am curious abot because of
> the way it drapes. Anyone ? Are you using a crimpp and if
> so, what kind ? Rainbow

I tie a seed bead on the end, apply a drop of glue, and use a
bead tip. I've not tried crimps on the light weight line I use;
I'm afraid it will cut it.

Ken

DreamBeadr
February 20th 04, 11:37 PM
>that the Fireline
>they get "made for beading" is different than the Fireline from the
>fishing departments

I think they may have been misinformed Vicki. It is all the same product, just
packaged differently.

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

DreamBeadr
February 20th 04, 11:38 PM
>What the bead store owner told
>you is wrong.

I will read ahead to keep from being redundant.
I will read ahead to keep from being redundant.
I will....oh heck, no I won't...

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

Google