PDA

View Full Version : Re: If you're up-dating eBay...

Dr. Sooz
July 14th 03, 06:25 PM
>Please put your real name prominantly on your auctions. Sometimes it's
>awful hard to find out who to credit as the creator of the bead. I know I
>could always e-mail. But when I'm tireder than usual, I don't e-mail.
>
>Don't know if any other bead users feel this way.

I so, so, SO agree. I find it irritating to have to spend a ton of time
researching the lampworker's name -- going to their site (if it's even
possible), emailing them, etc. Very unprofessional. And what for? Name it
and claim it.....your work is an art, and deeserves a signature.
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Christina Peterson
July 14th 03, 09:48 PM
I agree. As a buyer, I don't like that the time left is somewhat obscure.
I want it right in my face when I open the page, not a third or more of page
telling me I'm high bidder or outbid.

Tina

"Beads1947" > wrote in message
> I don't like the new layout at all, find it cumbersome.
> Patti

Kandice Seeber
July 15th 03, 12:51 AM
Yes, totally. And as a seller, I hate that they took away any mention of
date and time after the item has already sold. I needed that as a tool, and
the section in my ebay only shows so much. I think eBay really screwed up
on this - they did not get feedback from buyers and sellers before they
launched the new look. Shame!! The new layout is awkward and hard to get
used to.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> I agree. As a buyer, I don't like that the time left is somewhat obscure.
> I want it right in my face when I open the page, not a third or more of
page
> telling me I'm high bidder or outbid.
>
> Tina
>

> "Beads1947" > wrote in message
> > I don't like the new layout at all, find it cumbersome.
> > Patti

Google