-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
Wife of the incomparable Moxley of www.spaceplex.com
See us at www.strattonhome.org

Kalera Stratton
July 14th 03, 04:04 PM
In article >,
"Kandice Seeber" > wrote:

> Ooooh, I love Meteorite! And your Goddesses are wonderful! :)

Thank you!

See us at www.strattonhome.org

Diana Curtis
July 14th 03, 06:08 PM
Your goddesses are beautiful! Is there a way you can show them upright? I
keep feeling like tilting my head to see them on their feet. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Kalera Stratton" > wrote in message
> I've been working away, and I finally have some new beads up on eBay! (I
> was going to put them on Justbeads, but I forgot. Derrrr me!)
>
> Anyway, you can see them at
>
> http://snurl.com/1sfe
>
> Let me know what you think! If the Snurl doesn't work for you, my seller
> name is Beadwife. Thanks for looking!
>
> --
> -Kalera
> Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
> Wife of the incomparable Moxley of www.spaceplex.com
> See us at www.strattonhome.org

scaperchick
July 15th 03, 04:19 PM
Very lovely, Kalera! *gazes sadly at empty wallet* :D

Kalera Stratton
July 16th 03, 04:59 PM
In article >,
"Diana Curtis" > wrote:

> Your goddesses are beautiful! Is there a way you can show them upright? I
> keep feeling like tilting my head to see them on their feet. :-)
> Diana

Yes, actually, that's a very good idea, I should fix that!

Thanks!

See us at www.strattonhome.org

Diana Curtis
July 16th 03, 07:32 PM
Youre welcome!
Someday Im going to be a proud owner of one of your goddesses... gold.. and
purple..and green..
Im thinking that if I make these promises public somehow I will make them
come to pass. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Kalera Stratton" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Diana Curtis" > wrote:
>
> > Your goddesses are beautiful! Is there a way you can show them upright?
> > keep feeling like tilting my head to see them on their feet. :-)
> > Diana
>
> Yes, actually, that's a very good idea, I should fix that!
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> -Kalera
> Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
> Wife of the incomparable Moxley of www.spaceplex.com
> See us at www.strattonhome.org

Kalera Stratton
July 19th 03, 07:29 AM
In article >,
"Diana Curtis" > wrote:

> Youre welcome!
> Someday Im going to be a proud owner of one of your goddesses... gold.. and
> purple..and green..
> Im thinking that if I make these promises public somehow I will make them
> come to pass. :-)
> Diana

Wow, I had better get busy making more goddesses!

(I got sidetracked by lentils)

See us at www.strattonhome.org

Google