PDA

View Full Version : Re: My bead challenge piece

Marisa Cappetta
July 1st 03, 11:48 AM
in article , scaperchick at
wrote on 29/6/03 9:42 PM:

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:28:11 GMT, Marisa Cappetta
> > wrote:

> That is just gorgeous, Marisa! It looks so wearable, too, not so
> heavy that it'd choke the wearer. Lovely!

The toggle clasp that I adapted to thread the leather through keeps it in
place to. I love to design findings, so oddly enough, that tiny little
fitting is the bit that gives me the most satisfaction!

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Marisa Cappetta
July 1st 03, 11:50 AM
I have some of the flowers that inspired the piece hanging to dry in my
studio, seeing them hanging there gave me the idea to make an upside down
composition suitable for a lariat.

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

> Thats so purty! It looks like a bouquet of wildflowers, freshly picked from
> a Wisconsin roadside. Well done!!
> Diana

Marisa Cappetta
July 1st 03, 11:51 AM
Thanks Kathy. I don't think she's getting it back, I may have another home
for it!

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

> The piece is amazing! I can't say I blame your sister, but I would wrestle
> her to the ground to keep it! Great job!
>
> Kathy N-V

Deirdre S.
July 1st 03, 05:45 PM
Excellent! I love your work. And your skill with metal.

Deirdre

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:55:31 GMT, Marisa Cappetta
> wrote:

>Thank you Sooz, I am getting a great deal of satisfaction from my beads and
>silver work. So are others, I have quite a few orders at the moment.

Google