PDA

View Full Version : Re: DOES THINGS GET BETTER OT

Kandice Seeber
July 12th 03, 10:51 PM
Hi Melissa -
((((hugs)))) I am sorry you are going through this right now - hopefully it
will get better soon.
I just want to let you know that posting in all caps is like shouting, so
please only do it if you're shouting. And also, you need to put OT in the
subject if the message is off topic, okay? That said - I am sending lots of
positive, empowering vibes to you right now.... ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Melx2" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi guys, I know I don't post to often, but when I've needed you all,
> you've been there. Just a lttile update. First I've been fighting
> with my landlord about utility bills from when I first moved in and he
> didn't put in a request for dissconnect, and I refused to pay them
> unless I had hard copies of the bill. On top of that last week I put
> my husband out, becusae he hit me in front of my 4yr old son. So, of
> course the money is funny and the landlord is breathing down my neck,
> with no childcare I can't even take a pt job to try and pick-up the
> slack. My god what do I do to get throught this. I want to just cry,
> there has to be a light a the end of this tunnel. ~~~HELP in the
> DARK~~~

Google