PDA

View Full Version : OT ~ Some humor for your day!

Mj
July 12th 03, 06:37 PM
This is *very* funny! I love it when people poke at serious things with
humor!

This is hilarious! Seriously! Just follow the instructions,
CAREFULLY....and then read CAREFULLY.

1. Go to www.google.com
2. Type in "weapons of mass destruction" (make sure you use the quotation
marks)
3. DO NOT click on "search" -- instead, click on "I'm Feeling Lucky," which
appears to the right of the search button.
4. CAREFULLY read what appears to be a normal error message.

Mj
--
=================================
Marjean Cline

Tink
July 12th 03, 07:57 PM
That is EXCELLENT!!!

Here's a cool link that requires Flash. It was all done in a single take
(took over 600 tries) but there are NO special effects! It's kind of an
homage to Rube Goldberg. LOL!
http://home.comcast.net/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

"Mj" > wrote in message
> This is *very* funny! I love it when people poke at serious things with
> humor!

> This is hilarious! Seriously! Just follow the instructions,
> CAREFULLY....and then read CAREFULLY.
>
> 1. Go to www.google.com
> 2. Type in "weapons of mass destruction" (make sure you use the quotation
> marks)
> 3. DO NOT click on "search" -- instead, click on "I'm Feeling Lucky,"
which
> appears to the right of the search button.
> 4. CAREFULLY read what appears to be a normal error message.

Kandice Seeber
July 12th 03, 11:43 PM
<<<<snicker>>>>> Make sure you click on the links in the mesage too.
Hilarious!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Mj" > wrote in message
> This is *very* funny! I love it when people poke at serious things with
> humor!

> This is hilarious! Seriously! Just follow the instructions,
> CAREFULLY....and then read CAREFULLY.
>
> 1. Go to www.google.com
> 2. Type in "weapons of mass destruction" (make sure you use the quotation
> marks)
> 3. DO NOT click on "search" -- instead, click on "I'm Feeling Lucky,"
which
> appears to the right of the search button.
> 4. CAREFULLY read what appears to be a normal error message.

> Mj
> --
> =================================
> Marjean Cline
> Halsey Trading Company
> eBay ID: ladymorgause
> http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230
> =================================

BeckiBead
July 13th 03, 02:44 AM
Marjean -- I laughed like a fool and sent it right off to the ex-boyfriend.
THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Dr. Sooz
July 13th 03, 06:14 PM
That is so great. Did you see their Cafe Press page?

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/about.htm
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Google