PDA

View Full Version : Yere be Dragonz...

bluemaxx
July 11th 03, 11:52 PM
O. M. G. Dragon loverz are gonna swoon... Bearfoot Art has outdone
themselves!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645708873
Mama Dragon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645710451
Baby Dragon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646073189
Three Dragon Focal

--
Linda

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 12th 03, 12:15 AM
>O. M. G. Dragon loverz are gonna swoon... Bearfoot Art has outdone
>themselves!
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645708873
>Mama Dragon

Well thats pretty darn cool!!!

Jo Jo

Dr. Sooz
July 12th 03, 12:33 AM
OMG -- I so love Bearfoot Art -- those are fabulous.

>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645708873
>>Mama Dragon

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

BeckiBead
July 12th 03, 01:53 AM
AWESOME -- thanks for the post!!!
Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Beadseeker
July 12th 03, 02:03 AM
Baby dragon is so cute. S/he would make a great pin.
Patti

Dr. Sooz
July 12th 03, 06:58 PM
>The baby dragon has such an
>adorable face! I am always amazed at the artists who can put expressions on
>the face of a glass animal.

There we go again, Kandice. I was in love with the little sweetie, but mostly
it was her/his face that did me in. Sighhhhhhh
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Google