PDA

View Full Version : OT Flattened!

Dr. Sooz
July 11th 03, 07:11 PM
I wasn't here yesterday because I had what you might call a full day. Now I am
so flattened by it -- it was *horrible* -- that I can hardly post at all, and
only one-liners. And now -- I give up! Crawling off to bed, and will post the
sordid, hideous story later.............Plus I got some MUCH-needed BFNR
packages, and will post that too. **THANK YOU YOU, DARLINS!** in advance --
KDK and Patti!!
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Jalynne
July 11th 03, 08:01 PM
You better rest and take care of yourself. You are needed and wanted around here!

Gentle hugs to you, and healing, positive thoughts

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

"Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
> I wasn't here yesterday because I had what you might call a full day. Now I am
> so flattened by it -- it was *horrible* -- that I can hardly post at all, and
> only one-liners. And now -- I give up! Crawling off to bed, and will post the
> sordid, hideous story later.............Plus I got some MUCH-needed BFNR
> packages, and will post that too. **THANK YOU YOU, DARLINS!** in advance --
> KDK and Patti!!
> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> ESBC
> Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
> One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
> exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Diana Curtis
July 11th 03, 10:22 PM
Snuggle hugs going your way Sooz. Thank you for taking the time to let us
know how youre doing, we do tend to worry about you.
Hugs
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
> I wasn't here yesterday because I had what you might call a full day. Now
I am
> so flattened by it -- it was *horrible* -- that I can hardly post at all,
and
> only one-liners. And now -- I give up! Crawling off to bed, and will
post the
> sordid, hideous story later.............Plus I got some MUCH-needed BFNR
> packages, and will post that too. **THANK YOU YOU, DARLINS!** in
advance --
> KDK and Patti!!
> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> ESBC
> Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
> One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
> exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Kandice Seeber
July 11th 03, 10:40 PM
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) I hope you feel better - no matter what
happened! Love you Sooz!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
> I wasn't here yesterday because I had what you might call a full day. Now
I am
> so flattened by it -- it was *horrible* -- that I can hardly post at all,
and
> only one-liners. And now -- I give up! Crawling off to bed, and will
post the
> sordid, hideous story later.............Plus I got some MUCH-needed BFNR
> packages, and will post that too. **THANK YOU YOU, DARLINS!** in
advance --
> KDK and Patti!!
> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> ESBC
> Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
> One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
> exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Google