PDA

View Full Version : Group Bali order

mkahogan
July 11th 03, 05:45 PM
Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?

Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from them a few
months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.

KathyH

http://www.plasabali.com/

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
July 11th 03, 05:59 PM
Kathy,

When all was said and done (shipping costs, etc.) what did the final price
per gram turn out to be.

I'll be interested and my friend Jessica will as well. Thanks!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?
>
> Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from them a
few
> months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
>
> KathyH
>
> http://www.plasabali.com/

Dr. Sooz
July 11th 03, 07:03 PM
Do you mean August?

>Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

marisa2
July 11th 03, 10:25 PM
Kathy, what a trouble maker you are! :):)

I had better sell some more of my other materials so I can get some more
with you. I *loved* the stuff from the last order, and even with the
shipping and everything it was VASTLY less expensive then buying anywhere
else.

I especially am thinking of getting more clasps! The price on those seems
to have gone up a lot in many of the (online) shops I watch.

Do you have a goal for what level we are buying at so that we can reach a
certain discount?

marisa2

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?
>
> Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from them a
few
> months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
>
> KathyH
>
> http://www.plasabali.com/

bluemaxx
July 11th 03, 11:18 PM
Looks pretty good! Please let us know the deadline for sending <and
who should we send it to?> our order numbers, ok? :)
--
Linda

:
: Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from
them a few
: months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
:
: KathyH
:
: http://www.plasabali.com/
:
:
:

alia
July 12th 03, 12:16 AM
yes, i sure would :)

alia

mkahogan
July 12th 03, 12:19 AM
Okay, still in the seeing if there is enough interest stage.
KathyH
"bluemaxx" > wrote in message
et...
> Looks pretty good! Please let us know the deadline for sending <and
> who should we send it to?> our order numbers, ok? :)
> --
> Linda
>
> "mkahogan" > wrote in message
> : Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?
> :
> : Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from
> them a few
> : months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
> :
> : KathyH
> :
> : http://www.plasabali.com/
> :
> :
> :

alia
July 12th 03, 05:01 AM
my posts have been dissappearing!! but i would like to be in on this :D

alia :)

KDK
July 12th 03, 05:55 AM
I may be interested as well. Ooh silver....

Kathy K

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?
>
> Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from them a
few
> months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
>
> KathyH
>
> http://www.plasabali.com/

Paula Hunter
July 12th 03, 11:37 AM
I would!

--
Paula C. Hunter
"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?
>
> Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from them a
few
> months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
>
> KathyH
>
> http://www.plasabali.com/

laura
July 12th 03, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I think I'd like to be in on this, too :)

Laura

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?
>
> Here's the link for the source we would be using. We ordered from them a
few
> months ago and everyone was pleased with the quality and service.
>
> KathyH
>
> http://www.plasabali.com/

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 12th 03, 07:29 PM
I'm interested to. Can we order what we want or just specific things?

Jo Jo

mkahogan
July 13th 03, 03:14 AM
You may order what you want.
"SmartAlecBlonde4" > wrote in message
> I'm interested to. Can we order what we want or just specific things?
>
> Jo Jo

Jewitch
July 31st 03, 04:14 AM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:45:54 -0500, "mkahogan" >
wrote:

>Anyone interested in doing a group Bali order in the next month?

I'm certainly interested! I'll spend some time tomorrow browsing their
website and going through my stash and design notebook to see what I
need. When would you think of trying to order? There are a couple of
shows coming up in SoCal in the next few weeks, and I've earmarked
most of my available funds for them. Still, if the goods are good
enough . . .

Tell me more!

Jewith aka Cindy

mkahogan
August 8th 03, 02:08 AM
I am the one who brought it up; I was hoping someone else might volunteer
to do the order this time around. I'm feeling a bit overwelemed right now.
KathyH
"Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
> Are we doing this?
> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> "Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
> ESBC
> ~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
> ~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z