PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hilltribe silver WAS Re: Cane Glass from Fire Mountain?

Beadseeker
July 11th 03, 06:10 AM
>What size is your orchid

It's about 2" x 2". It's a Cattleya, the corsage type of orchid. I'm going
to make a 3 strand necklace of grey pearls to go with it. I'm not a "pearl"
type person, but I really like those gray AB type FWP.
Patti

WildPoppy1
July 11th 03, 09:51 AM
i just got my catalogue today and am drooling all over the thing... the
hilltribe silver story/picture was so interesting...wish i had been there.
course, dragging the wheelchair and oxygen would have been a tad impossible.
since i don't get out much, i do use them as a big part of my supplies. i've
been happy with them, or i wouldn't have stayed.

i know i've said it before, but i have been with fmg since they were in LA,
been to the old warehouse/shop in cave junction where all the good stuff was up
out of my reach.... chris said she knew i would be out there at some point, and
they planned ahead.... and we hope to go back up in the rv jon just got, has a
generator that powers my air machine. i'm not stuck being a dope on a rope at
home all the time now.

and even with all the new hilltribe silver and the furnace glass they still had
room for a large picture of a missing child, endangered at that. i'm proud to
call them friends and main supplier. now if they would only start having 28
and 30 ga wire......

pat
wild poppy designs...
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html

Christina Peterson
July 11th 03, 08:11 PM
2003-2004 FMG catalogue? I thought it didn't come out until end of August.

Tina

"WildPoppy1" > wrote in message
> i just got my catalogue today and am drooling all over the thing... the
> hilltribe silver story/picture was so interesting...wish i had been there.
> course, dragging the wheelchair and oxygen would have been a tad
impossible.
> since i don't get out much, i do use them as a big part of my supplies.
i've
> been happy with them, or i wouldn't have stayed.
>
> i know i've said it before, but i have been with fmg since they were in
LA,
> been to the old warehouse/shop in cave junction where all the good stuff
was up
> out of my reach.... chris said she knew i would be out there at some
point, and
> they planned ahead.... and we hope to go back up in the rv jon just got,
has a
> generator that powers my air machine. i'm not stuck being a dope on a
rope at
> home all the time now.
>
> and even with all the new hilltribe silver and the furnace glass they
still had
> room for a large picture of a missing child, endangered at that. i'm
proud to
> call them friends and main supplier. now if they would only start having
28
> and 30 ga wire......
>
> pat
> wild poppy designs...
> http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html

WildPoppy1
July 12th 03, 07:50 AM
no, not the big comprehsive one, this is the sale book, july/sept the cover
has the cane beads on the cover....
pat moses-caudel
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html

Google