PDA

View Full Version : Re: Quick eBay auction announcement

Christina Peterson
July 10th 03, 11:23 PM
Well, I hope no one else bids and I get it for 99 cents.

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> Faery Picnic
>
> Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if
it
> goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D
>
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net

Kandice Seeber
July 11th 03, 12:45 AM
LOL - sorry, it didn't happen for ya! :D

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> Well, I hope no one else bids and I get it for 99 cents.
>
> Tina
>

> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> > green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> > Faery Picnic
> >
> > Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if
> it
> > goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D
> >
> > --
> > Kandice Seeber
> > Air & Earth Designs
> > http://www.lampwork.net

Beadbimbo
July 11th 03, 03:40 AM
Very nice work, Kandice!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> Faery Picnic
>
> Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if
it
> goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D
>
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net

Kandice Seeber
July 11th 03, 05:35 AM
Hehehehe, well, it would have been my own fault for listing that low to
start. :) But like I said - I have lost my mind! But hey, what else is
new! :)

--
> Well, I'm glad it didn't happen to you.
>
> Tina
>

> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > LOL - sorry, it didn't happen for ya! :D
> >
> > --
> > Kandice Seeber
> > Air & Earth Designs
> > http://www.lampwork.net
> > "Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> > > Well, I hope no one else bids and I get it for 99 cents.
> > >
> > > Tina
> > >

> > > "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> and

> if
> > > it

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
July 11th 03, 06:01 PM
Up to $63! Way to go K - those are beautiful beads!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> Faery Picnic
>
> Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if
it
> goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D
>
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net

Dr. Sooz
July 11th 03, 06:50 PM
K L U N K

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
>> Faery Picnic

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Kandice Seeber
July 11th 03, 10:41 PM
Woooohoooo! :) Thanks for all the compliments everyone. My head is big
now. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" > wrote in message
> Up to $63! Way to go K - those are beautiful beads!
>
> --
>
> Barbara
> www.penguintrax.com
>
> eBay: pnguintrax
> Justbeads:penguintrax
>
> <0
> /O\
> <><>
>
> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> > green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> > Faery Picnic
> >
> > Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if
> it
> > goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D
> >
> > --
> > Kandice Seeber
> > Air & Earth Designs
> > http://www.lampwork.net