PDA

View Full Version : Re: AD: Quick eBay auction announcement

Deirdre S.
July 10th 03, 11:22 PM
Oh, my. What tasty colors. The winner will be a lucky stiff.

Deirdre

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:35:39 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
> wrote:

>I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
>green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
>Faery Picnic
>
>Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if it
>goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D

BeckiBead
July 11th 03, 03:10 AM
BIG SIGH!!! I want to bid, just to see my name on them for a minute.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Shirley Shone
July 11th 03, 07:21 AM
Kandice, they are so beautiful. They are colours that really call to me.
I use that combination a lot. Just rummaging through my travel wallet.
Only got 34 dollars. I Cyprus pound. 500 Belgium franks, 20 Deutsche
Marks Last two no good now. A few Euro's. A used ticket to The Statue
if Liberty June 26th 1999. Oh well! sigh.
Shirley

In article <L_kPa.25130$GL4.6285@rwcrnsc53>, Kandice Seeber

--
Shirley Shone

Kandice Seeber
July 11th 03, 08:08 AM
:) You could travel the world! Well, not really. :)
(((((((((((Shirley))))))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Shirley Shone" > wrote in message
> Kandice, they are so beautiful. They are colours that really call to me.
> I use that combination a lot. Just rummaging through my travel wallet.
> Only got 34 dollars. I Cyprus pound. 500 Belgium franks, 20 Deutsche
> Marks Last two no good now. A few Euro's. A used ticket to The Statue
> if Liberty June 26th 1999. Oh well! sigh.
> Shirley
>

> In article <L_kPa.25130$GL4.6285@rwcrnsc53>, Kandice Seeber
> > writes
> >I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> >green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> >Faery Picnic
> >
> >Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if
it
> >goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again. :D
> >

> --
> Shirley Shone

Carol in SLC
July 11th 03, 05:39 PM
>Here it is:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
>Faery Picnic

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Carol in SLC
See my new stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/mavisheart.jpg

Kandice Seeber
July 16th 03, 03:53 AM
:) It ended very well - I am happy with the price! :) Thanks Mary. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Mary Shafer" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:35:39 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
> > wrote:
>
> > I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
> > green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. :) Here it is:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> > Faery Picnic
>
> I bid on this. It wasn't 0.99 when I bid and it sure wasn't 0.99 when
> I got outbid. I did my best for you, running up the price, though.
>
> Mary
>
> --
> Mary Shafer Retired aerospace research engineer
>
> "A MiG at your six is better than no MiG at all."
> Anonymous US fighter pilot

CrystalLuv
July 16th 03, 10:25 PM
Wow Kandice, I checked out your auctions. The Faery Picnic and the
blue set really knocked my socks off. I have wanted to try to do
lampwork for a while now. Unfortunately I have to find a place
outside my home because of all the pilot lights in here. My hubby
said the garage... Yeah, the winter might get a little rough I told
him ;) Not to mention the heat in the summer.

Your lampwork is stunning. D.Jean

AC Jewels Website:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=acjewels

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message news:<L_kPa.25130$GL4.6285@rwcrnsc53>...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> Faery Picnic

Kandice Seeber
July 17th 03, 02:18 AM
:) Thank you!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"CrystalLuv" > wrote in message
m...
> Wow Kandice, I checked out your auctions. The Faery Picnic and the
> blue set really knocked my socks off. I have wanted to try to do
> lampwork for a while now. Unfortunately I have to find a place
> outside my home because of all the pilot lights in here. My hubby
> said the garage... Yeah, the winter might get a little rough I told
> him ;) Not to mention the heat in the summer.
>
> Your lampwork is stunning. D.Jean
>
> AC Jewels Website:
> http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=acjewels
>

> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> > Faery Picnic

Kandice Seeber
July 17th 03, 02:22 AM
:) Thank you!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net
"CrystalLuv" > wrote in message
m...
> Wow Kandice, I checked out your auctions. The Faery Picnic and the
> blue set really knocked my socks off. I have wanted to try to do
> lampwork for a while now. Unfortunately I have to find a place
> outside my home because of all the pilot lights in here. My hubby
> said the garage... Yeah, the winter might get a little rough I told
> him ;) Not to mention the heat in the summer.
>
> Your lampwork is stunning. D.Jean
>
> AC Jewels Website:
> http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=acjewels
>

> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> > Faery Picnic

Kandice Seeber
July 17th 03, 01:28 PM
~~~hic~~~ s'cuse me.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
> :) Thank you!
>
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net
> "CrystalLuv" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Wow Kandice, I checked out your auctions. The Faery Picnic and the
> > blue set really knocked my socks off. I have wanted to try to do
> > lampwork for a while now. Unfortunately I have to find a place
> > outside my home because of all the pilot lights in here. My hubby
> > said the garage... Yeah, the winter might get a little rough I told
> > him ;) Not to mention the heat in the summer.
> >
> > Your lampwork is stunning. D.Jean
> >
> > AC Jewels Website:
> > http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=acjewels
> >

> > "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2646003349
> > > Faery Picnic

CrystalLuv
July 17th 03, 07:16 PM
Hi Kandice:
I noticed you really had a case of the hiccups...hehe All that
exposure to the propane maybe :0 And in reply... your welcome (x 4).
D.Jean (ACJewels)

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message news:<qDwRa.81420$Ph3.8963@sccrnsc04>...
> ~~~hic~~~ s'cuse me.

Kandice Seeber
July 18th 03, 09:37 AM
Hehehe - propane and cherry coke. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net
"CrystalLuv" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi Kandice:
> I noticed you really had a case of the hiccups...hehe All that
> exposure to the propane maybe :0 And in reply... your welcome (x 4).
> D.Jean (ACJewels)
>
> "Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> > ~~~hic~~~ s'cuse me.

Google