PDA

View Full Version : Re: HeyDave Beads

Laurie
July 1st 03, 04:23 AM

<G> it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne

laura
July 1st 03, 02:30 PM
"Laurie" > wrote in message
> >You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to
> >me....
>
> <G> it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com

Which may be going down for a short while :(

I'm in the process of transferring that domain to another server this week
in the hope of addressing the e-mail issues I've been having. I have no
idea how much of a service interruption there will be but, if anyone can't
get through, let me know via e-mail to this excite box or the one at
. Hopefully this will be a quick changeover, but
you never know.

Laura

laura
July 1st 03, 02:33 PM
"Diana Curtis" > wrote in message
> heydave.com is a computer geek, www.heydave.net is the man with the
> inspiring music.
> heydave.com would like to meet heydave.net. :-)

Ah, yeah... lol, thanks for the correction. I didn't even notice. Time for
more coffee, methinks.

Laura

Laurie
July 1st 03, 02:56 PM
>heydave.com is a computer geek, www.heydave.net is the man with the
>inspiring music.
>heydave.com would like to meet heydave.net. :-)
>Diana

Oh wow...you are completely right and I appreciate your fixing it. I'd have
hated for Dave to miss a sale or the lover of good music to miss Dave. Thanks!

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne

Diana Curtis
July 1st 03, 03:47 PM

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"Laurie" > wrote in message
> >You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to
> >me....
>
> <G> it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com
>

> The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of
the
> Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The
Obivious and
> The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne

Diana Curtis
July 2nd 03, 12:38 AM
NP. I went there (finally) to see what the hullaballu was all about. If it
inspired these particular beads then I wanted to know more... and
heydave.com actually has links to other heydaves online!
One thing.. was there a way I could hear a snippet of Daves work?
Thanks!
Diana

--
"Laurie" > wrote in message
> >heydave.com is a computer geek, www.heydave.net is the man with the
> >inspiring music.
> >heydave.com would like to meet heydave.net. :-)
> >Diana
>
> Oh wow...you are completely right and I appreciate your fixing it. I'd
have
> hated for Dave to miss a sale or the lover of good music to miss Dave.
Thanks!

> The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of
the
> Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The
Obivious and
> The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne

Carol in SLC
July 2nd 03, 02:21 AM
>I was Taming my Monkey
>Mind.
>
>You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to
me....<

ROFL -- leave it to Becki - heehee!!!

Carol in SLC
(My stuff - http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/driver1.jpg )
Little sister's new JB auctions 6/28
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63875

laura
July 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
"Diana Curtis" > wrote in message
> NP. I went there (finally) to see what the hullaballu was all about. If it
> inspired these particular beads then I wanted to know more... and
> heydave.com actually has links to other heydaves online!
> One thing.. was there a way I could hear a snippet of Daves work?

Yeah, there is a link to a song on the Instruction page so that potential
students can hear Dave's playing. The URL for that page is
http://www.heydave.net/instruction.html and I think the song itself is at
www.heydave.net/mp3/artist.mp3 if you just want to go straight there.

So far, the site is still up.

Laura

Laurie
July 2nd 03, 04:27 AM
>>I was Taming my Monkey
>>Mind.
>>
>>You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to
>me....<
>
>ROFL -- leave it to Becki - heehee!!!

Heehee...ain't it the truth? it would be different if I'd said "Slapping the
Monkey". In all honesty, I can't think of anything sexual to do when I'm
working at the torch. It's not a place where one thinks of bare skin.

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne

BeckiBead
July 2nd 03, 06:04 AM
>it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com

Oh my. LOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Diana Curtis
July 2nd 03, 07:40 PM
Thank you! Wow.. another thing to put on my wish list. I read on the site
how his focus is the same technique that leo kottke uses... and I like Leo
for his mastery of the guitar but Daves works feels more fluid....
Thanks to you for the URL and for Dave for sharing his love of music with
the world.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44