PDA

View Full Version : Ad - T-shirts continued

Kate Childers
July 10th 03, 02:12 AM
Don't spose you want to know the URL of the shop?

LOL I'm being such a ditz lately

http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp

Kandice Seeber
July 10th 03, 04:53 AM
Really cool stuff - too bad you don't sell larger sizes. :) I live the
coffee mugs though!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Kate Childers" > wrote in message
> Don't spose you want to know the URL of the shop?
>
> LOL I'm being such a ditz lately
>
> http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp

Kate Childers
July 10th 03, 05:14 AM
LOL - my saving grace is that no matter how tiny the clothes are in
the shop, I can always buy the socks.

I almost forgot - there's some kind of sale going on. $4 off any
purchase of $30 or over - coupon code is 'FREEDOM'.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:53:35 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
> wrote:

>Really cool stuff - too bad you don't sell larger sizes. :) I live the
>coffee mugs though!

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
July 10th 03, 02:56 PM
I don't know what javascript they are running on the cafeshops.com pages,
but it crashes my computer EVERY TIME!

had to use another PC to look at the stuff - very fun!
--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"Kate Childers" > wrote in message
> Don't spose you want to know the URL of the shop?
>
> LOL I'm being such a ditz lately
>
> http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp

Dr. Sooz
July 10th 03, 04:35 PM
Absolutely gorgeous stuff, I love it! I gotta set me up one of those Cafe
Press shops. I have soooo many ideas.

>http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Beadseeker
July 10th 03, 05:33 PM

>Absolutely gorgeous stuff, I love it! I gotta set me up one of those Cafe
>Press shops. I have soooo many ideas.
>
> Sooz,
If you do beading t-shirts, I'd love some in colors rather than white.
Patti

>~~

Tink
July 10th 03, 06:45 PM
I believe the only shirt options at Cafe Press are white.

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

"Beadseeker" > wrote in message

> If you do beading t-shirts, I'd love some in colors rather than
white.

llutrick
July 11th 03, 01:29 AM
I just bought a shirt from her shop, it was not a bead shirt but a way cool
fractal t-shirt. She has a lot of great stuff.

Lara

"Kate Childers" > wrote in message
> Don't spose you want to know the URL of the shop?
>
> LOL I'm being such a ditz lately
>
> http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp

Google